The Spagetti Stickler is unlike any other tool on the market.
This tool was designed by a farmer as a solution to a problem with a leaking micro irrigation system. He needed a tool that he could carry with him that could both install and make repairs on microtubing irrigation systems.
- Stainless steel, no moving parts, fits in front pocket
- Water conserving, no-leak fit
- Ergonomic design for ease of use
- Made in the USA
- Lifetime guarantee
- The prongs are used to stretch the end of micro tubing for ease of installation onto coupler
- The hole in the base holds coupler while attaching micro tubing
- The pin provides a precise, no-leak hole into main supply line
- The ergonomic cradle supports the coupler with tubing for ease of insertion into main supply line.
- The prongs can be used to remove damaged or unwanted couplers from main supply line
The Spagetti Stickler is is currently being utilized by Irrigation Companies, farmers, landscapers, school maintence departments and "grow your own" gardeners. Its ergonomic design makes it easy to use by all ages regardless of their experience with the installation of micro irrigation.