Session 7 - Engage your Stakeholders and Maximize Operational Efficiencies in Clinical Data Capture and Management
Monday, September 14, 2020: 12:15 PM - 1:15 PM
/ CEU Credits:0.2
SESSION CHAIRS & SPEAKERS
Key benefits of a single source of truth for data capture and management can be realized when all study data is collected from a single platform instead of disparate data systems. Addressing the benefits of leveraging multiple platform capabilities around data capture and management with a single platform to unify data and workflows across end-to-end study management. Engage with this panel to discuss your experiences:
- What are you doing to maximize operational efficiency?
- How can technology address evolving challenges and complex workflows across clinical trials?
- How do you engage with your stakeholders?
From planning through execution, you can now achieve efficiency gains and cost savings, while enabling study teams to make more informed decisions using real-time data insights and reporting.
1. Learn to better maximize operational efficiency across my trials.
2. Understand what patient safety looks like as trials evolve and what should be considered when building new trials.
3. Understand how technology transforms the way trials will be performed moving forward.
4. Learn regulations amidst current trends and the impact they have on clinical trials.
CDM Certification Competencies::
Project Management,Electronic Data Collection,Clinical Trials Processes, Roles, and Responsibilities
Biometrics Operations,Data Management Study Managers,Director DM