Feeding Management | ESF Group Housing
MAXIMUS offers a centralized smart feeding system for unparalleled accuracy, ideal for individualized precision feeding in farrowing. The system accurately dispenses the required feed for each sow using RFID technology and automated communication between feeding components.
The Maximus feeding system provides:
- Customized feeding matrix based on body condition, parity, and number of gestation and lactation days.
- Ability to create different feed budgets, curves and schedules.
- Possibility to simultaneously manage two types of feed
- Reduction of feed waste.
- Data import and customizable report generation.
- Continuous communication between bins, feed lines, etc., for real-time inventory management.
- Instant alarms that flag any irregularities.
Feeding Station - Group Housing
- Designed to reduce stressand allow sows to exhibitnatural behavior during feeding. Less aggressionand less competition for feed station access.
- Adaptable to any type ofbuilding.
- Feeder suitable for either mash or pelleted feed.
- Rotating three-hole plate for precise distribution of small quantities.
- Rotating paddle to prevent bridging of feed.
- Smart “Bobble head” feed drop detector to guarantee feed has been delivered.
- Feed bottles can be filled through communication with the loop feed system.
- Reading of HDX and FDX electronic tags.
- When the tag is detected, the feeder dispenses a ration set to each sow individual requirement.
- Activation of data transfer for all movements, from breeding, gestation to farrowing using MAXIMUS Software mobile app.
- Bidirectional communication between the controller and the feeder for accurate and reliable feed distribution.
Request a quote: http://bit.ly/3m5fmHA