Visit us at booth 5300 for Gradall's full line of products!
ONLY GRADALL'S RAILROAD MAINTENANCE MACHINES…
are engineered for extra stability, able to lift from the front, back and both sides of the carrier, without the need for outriggers.
- Diversified rail gears guide quickly onto railroad tracks and can be raised for traditional excavator work
- Rubber-tired undercarriages offer exceptional stability, like a conventional track-mounted crawler, without damaging paved surfaces
- Automatic digging brakes provide convenience and time-saving productivity
- Short tail swing makes work in tunnels and tight spaces possible
- Gradall, Deere and SAE Joystick patterns, available using an in-cab switch, accommodate operator familiarity and improve efficiency
- Most grease points, filters, hydraulic fluids and other routine service points are accessible at ground level