SEMPA has made the difficult decision to cancel the SEMPA 360 conference in Chicago, IL, scheduled to take place March 16-20, 2020. We are refunding your SEMPA booth fee and, if applicable, wine & cheese reception fee, sponsor fees and other fees paid directly to SEMPA. If you do not have your refund by March 31, 2020, please let us know. Be sure to contact all appropriate vendors to cancel any orders you may have placed.
Join us in the spectacular Chicago! Exhibit at SEMPA's annual conference and network with more than 600 emergency medicine physician assistants. This is the most in-depth and comprehensive educational experience available to EMPAs.
Who is SEMPA?
- SEMPA'S mission is to advance, protect and promote the role of EMPAs, and support the professional and personal growth of EMPAs through education, advocacy, networking and research.
- Emergency medicine is the fastest growing and largest PA specialty.
- PAs practice mediciine with the supervision of a licensed physician and typically exercise considerable autonomy in clinical decision making.
- Nearly 50% of SEMPA members have been practicing for 10 or more years.
- 66% of SEMPA members are key influencers or have input regarding purchases
SEMPA Members Perform the Following Procedures on a Regular Basis:
- Basic and advanced anesthesia
- Advanced wound management
- Basic and advanced diagnostic/therapeutic procedures
- Basic and advanced radiographic interpretation
- Basic hemodynamic techniques
Attendee Feedback from 2019 SEMPA 360:
- 100% said they would recommend SEMPA 360 to their colleagues
- 98% said that the conference provided them with information they will use/implement in their practice
- When compared to other conferences, 85% said that SEMPA's is the best of its kind to better than most