Join us in the spectacular Chicago! Exhibit at SEMPA's annual conference and network with more than 600 emergency medicine physician assistants. This is the most in-depth and comprehensive educational experience available to EMPAs.
Who is SEMPA?
- SEMPA'S mission is to advance, protect and promote the role of EMPAs, and support the professional and personal growth of EMPAs through education, advocacy, networking and research.
- Emergency medicine is the fastest growing and largest PA specialty.
- PAs practice mediciine with the supervision of a licensed physician and typically exercise considerable autonomy in clinical decision making.
- Nearly 50% of SEMPA members have been practicing for 10 or more years.
- 66% of SEMPA members are key influencers or have input regarding purchases
SEMPA Members Perform the Following Procedures on a Regular Basis:
- Basic and advanced anesthesia
- Advanced wound management
- Basic and advanced diagnostic/therapeutic procedures
- Basic and advanced radiographic interpretation
- Basic hemodynamic techniques
Attendee Feedback from 2019 SEMPA 360:
- 100% said they would recommend SEMPA 360 to their colleagues
- 98% said that the conference provided them with information they will use/implement in their practice
- When compared to other conferences, 85% said that SEMPA's is the best of its kind to better than most