Facilitating Efficiency and Workflow
- Combines all the necessary individual measurement data in a glomerular filtration rate (GFR) assay to produce a final report for secure workflow in hospitals.
- Add easy quality control through Ge/Ga elution ratio measurements.
- High efficiency and suitable shielding for PET research with isotopes such as 15O, 18F and 89Zr.
- Automatic decay correction to a defined time stamp.
- Includes easy to use diagnostic tool for traditional radio-immunoassays.
- Automatic data export into user definable format.
- Ensure radio safety through ready-set gamma counting measurements.
A unique combination with the onboard balance
The optional automated onboard balance offers unprecedented convenience and reliability. It saves
the operator valuable time by speeding up work flow.
Results are reported automatically as activity per mass or volume providing increased dependability.
The Hidex AMG with the precise balance is a perfect platform for bio-distribution studies.
Going beyond with the extended MCA
The Hidex AMG is equipped with a powerful linear multichannel analyser for detailed spectrum analysis. Never before has there been a possibility to measure isotopes with an energy range of up to 4,000 keV.
Software beyond comparison
The Hidex AMG is ready to run with immediate access to your methods. Results are calculated straight into Bq or Ci values and include automatic storage of the full energy spectrum to ensure no data is lost.
An external touchscreen PC with Windows 10 operated software features an easy to use graphical interface and live spectrum display.
The software has a built-in algorithm to compensate for spectral pulse pile up of high activity samples.
Besides traditional printing, data is easily exported into Excel and other formats to a user defined location. Sample ID import ensures easy handling of data.
In order to satisfy laboratory security and regulatory demands, the Hidex AMG software is 21 CFR part 11 supported.
An optimal lead shield design and a single 3" NaI well-type crystal detector provide superb counting efficiency, low backgrounds and minimal interference from samples on the conveyor.