Welcome to QIPCM – quantitative imaging for personalized cancer medicine booth at NP9.
The Quantitative Imaging for Personalized Cancer Medicine (QIPCM) program provides end-to-end testing and analysis support for clinical trials to improve consistency and reliability in clinical trial imaging data.
Our infrastructure was designed to help clinical investigators and industry partners achieve systematic image collection and improved collaboration. Our modular design equips us with capacity to handle large volume functional and dynamic imaging data.
QIPCM Services include:
• Centralized Imaging for Multi-Centre Clinical Trials
• Image Anonymization & Data Management
• Quality Assurance
• Quantitative Image Analysis
• Theranostics Dosimetry
• Scanner Quality Assurance
• Automated Radiomic Feature Extraction
• Web Based Remote Image Viewing
• Virtual Desktop Infrastructure with Access to Image Analysis Software Including:
Copyright 2018, a2z, Inc. All rights reserved.