Exhibit Booth Fees

Inline Booth Configuration
10’x10’ (100 Square feet)  is $36.75 a per square foot ($3,675, 100 square feet)

Corner Booth Configuration
10’x10’ (100 Square feet)  is $40.95 a per square foot ($4,095, 100 square feet)

Inline and Corner Booth Configuration
10’x20’ (200 Square feet)  is $38.85 a per square foot ($7,770, 200 square feet)

Island Booth Configuration
20’x20’ (400 Square feet)  is $40.95 a per square foot ($16,380, 400 square feet)

Included With Exhibit Space:

  • 8’ high back drape and 36” high sidewalls
  • Identification sign, which includes company name and booth number (does not apply to island booths).
  • Aisle carpeting in tuxedo (black and grey) is included throughout the exhibit hall; this does not include required booth carpeting
  • Complimentary company description, product listing and social media contact information in meeting app and online exhibitor directory
  • Four complimentary booth personnel badges per 10x10 booth/100 sq. ft.
  • Additional pre-ordered badges are available for purchase at $200 per badge. Badges ordered after March 31st or onsite are $225 per badge.
  • Complimentary access to all morning and afternoon breaks in The Aesthetic Marketplace
  • Admittance to Scientific Sessions - space permitting (Exhibitor Badge is required).
    To preserve medical privacy, photography during scientific sessions is strictly prohibited.  Additionally, everyone is expected and required to maintain any revealed patient details and images in the strictest of confidence. Exhibitors are expected to abide by all ACCME Standards for Commercial Support. Standard 4 states that no promotional activity may
    occur in the area of a CME activity.
  • Three complimentary exhibitor lunch vouchers will be provided per badge. Lunch will be provided on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.  Additional lunches can be purchased at concession stands.
  • One complimentary ticket to the Presidential Welcome Celebration will be provided per badge. 
  • Two complimentary tickets to the virtual aspect of The Aesthetic Meeting 2023 will be provided per company. Please contact Erika Ortiz-Ramos erika@theaestheticsociety.org for further details.

Please note that exhibit space rental for this meeting does NOT include the following:

  • Floor covering/carpet
  • Furniture
  • Utilities (electrical, internet, etc.)
  • Shipping or material handling
  • Lead Retrieval

For these items please see the exhibitor kit.

Booth Payments

Booths reserved prior to January 31, 2023 require a 75% deposit. The remaining 25% is due no later than February 17, 2023. An additional US $200 fee will be required for each booth space not paid in full by this date.

Booths reserved after January 31, 2023 require a 100% payment. 

TIP: Pay your booth cost in full (one payment) and receive additional priority points.

Payments can be made online with a credit card, via ACH or check.  The details will be on your invoice. 

For assistance or inquiries please contact event management.